Sunday, November 13, 2011

Anja Rubik.

I love the simplicity, yet chicness of this outfit that Anja wore backstage during the Emilio Pucci S/S '12 show for Milan Fashion Week.

Maybe I should take my search for a pair of leather shorts more seriously because I still have not found a pair yet. I love outfits that are put together in an uncomplicated way without the fuss of excess accessories and jewelry sometimes. Do you not sense the hint of elegance from this look, even with the casual pieces? It seems like simplicity and minimalism has that kind of effect these days, especially depending on what textures and fabrics are used, no? 

Image Courtesy of Vogue Italia.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

she has such striking features

http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

Love Anja. She's absolutely fantastic. To my eyes she's the NEO of the modeling Matrix ;)

Emily said...

Simplistic never fails to be stylish. ♥

Unknown said...

She looks so effortless and chic. Perfection!

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

NorTin shoes said...

Simplistic elegance. Perfect!

SymbioticLife said...

I adore drapey clothes and when you minimilize the accessories, it's even more perfect. The textures take center stage.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous :) I have a pair of faux leather shorts from H&M, I love them! You should definitely get some.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...