Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inspired with Black.

A few looks from Elle Finland's September '11 issue that I am inspired by.



Black dresses are something I would consider a wardrobe must-have. I absolutely love the two black dresses featured in this shoot, as well as the black leather ankle boots worn in both looks. Need these pieces, STAT. Major use of tassels on the second dress, love it, no? Also definitely considering getting a camel colored blazer since it looks so chic and perfect when worn with black everything else. On another note, when I think of black leather ankle boots, Acne Pistol Boots are the first thing that comes to mind. I have been wanting a black pair of these boots, but this brown colored pair doesn't look too bad either.

...These two pairs from Rag & Bone and Madewell also don't look too bad either. I have a little obsession with buying and wearing boots, especially low-heeled ankle pairs. This obsession almost always happens near the beginning of fall/winter.

Photo Credit: Tobias Lundkvist
Model: Linnea Regnander
Images Courtesy of Elle Finland.

7 comments:

Annie Chang said...

stunning photos! adore those booties!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

BeLighter said...

Love those boots! specially the first two!

Sandy said...

those booties are super cute and SO versatile, literally goes with every outfit! love! <3
http://sandboxofdreams.blogspot.com/

What's In Her Closet said...

Every gal needs a black dress in their closet! Thanks for sharing this. We especially love that black fringed dress!

Love,
Steph and Amber

http://whatsinhercloset411.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love black. Those pictures were so inspiring. And I love all those booties.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

These photos are wonderful, I like them! Inspiring and nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Please Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

Le Chic World said...

i want these boots!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...