Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kate Bosworth.

Her effortlessly casual every day outfits are as basic as it gets, and that is exactly why I love it so much.



Another outfit in which Kate Bosworth is spotted carrying that beautifully well-structured Prada bag (see the first time here)... Choosing to wear black skinnies is definitely the easiest way to make the outfit a bit less casual. I love how Kate has paired the skinnies with different tones of brown from the shirt and the suede wedge booties. It is a very quiet color palette for the entire outfit, which I think makes it that much more effortlessly-chic. On another note, that bag definitely puts the look up a couple levels in terms of chicness.
On another note, don't forget to enter in Hearty Chic's ShopBop giveaway!

Images Courtesy of TFS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those wedge booties!!

cutencomfy.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I love her style too! Your blog is great! Now following you!
-Jenny

Unknown said...

i love her style!

http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

Cynthia said...

I like her style but I looove that Prada bag!

Ankita said...

HI ashley,
I love her booties!! Your blog is awesome:) M following. thanks for your messege on IFb.
chitraasfashiondiary.blogspot.com
XOXOX

Elly said...

I love her style! :) The bag is amazing <3

http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The Prada handbag and the boots are my fav

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...