Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sequins & Metallics for NYE.

So what are everyone's plans for New Years Eve this year?




I suppose tonight is that one time in the year that you could overdose on the use of sequins and metallics and not look ridiculously futuristic or diva-like. I love the shirt+skirt+oxfords combination in the first photo from Marie Claire Espana's Dec '11 issue. Actually, I am obsessed with those Dolce & Gabbana oxford, the detailing on them are perfect. I am not sure how often you can get away with wearing that intensely red sequined shirt, but I suppose tonight is one of those special occasions to be shimmering away. Honestly, if I had that silver Balmain blazer, I would wear it all the time. So my next question is, what is everyone wearing for New Years Eve?

Photo Credit: Sergi Pons
Images Courtesy of Marie Claire Espana.

2 comments:

Victoria West said...

Happy New Year and all the best!

SymbioticLife said...

Weirdly, I'm loving the top on the last photo under the silver blazer. I'm already sitting here wondering how many different ways I could style it so that I could get away with daytime wear for it. Happy New Years.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...