Tuesday, March 13, 2012

See By Chloe.

I adore these two See by Chloe Fall/Winter 2012 looks...



Such simple looks, but you know how much I can't resist an effortlessly minimalistic outfit. I need a pair of those pointed toe ankle boots, both in the classic black color, as well as that creamy pair. This always seems to happen, just when I am ready to experiment mixing patterns and color into my wardrobe, I see outfits like this, and I fall back to obsessing over basics. Remind me to invest in a pair of white trousers. I haven't owned a pair in a couple years, and I think it is time to re-invest in a new pair to wear-out, especially with neutral colored blouses and such. 

Images Courtesy of Vogue.it.

(Feel free to click on the designer's name mentioned in this post to shop the latest collection via ShopBop.)

7 comments:

Maddie Claire Beau said...

I adore that teal colour. I think simple shapes can be great if the colours are amazing.


http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com.au/

Our Beauty Philosophy said...

im kind of jealous of models and how they can wear their hair in anyway shape or form and still be able to pull it off.
i just wanted to congratulate you on your blog success :) it looks wonderful and its so big now!
be sure to stop by, i have an awesome competition going atm
http://ourbeautyphilosophy.blogspot.com.au/
xo elle xo

Unknown said...

I like the cool chicness. Although I tend to think not everyone can pull off these looks that well.

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

I really love the second look so clean and chic!
xoxo
Sabrina

Stephanie Hadrath said...

Really love the blue shirt!!! Fantastic color !!!

xxx
stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

Annie Chang said...

love the edgy hair style!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

HIPSTER SQUARE said...

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...